Mother Daughter Portrait

Emergency Assistance

Rent, Electricity (Evergy), Gas (Spire), Water (KC Water)

For rent or utility assistance - to complete a City of KCMO Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) application, click

Rent - CAC partners with the City of KCMO and other funders and partners to provide emergency rent assistance to keep individuals and families from eviction and homelessness. CAC is the only ERAP, Emergency Service Grant (ESG), and Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) agency in south Kansas City providing this assistance. 

Electricity, Gas, or Water - CAC partners with Evergy, Spire, and KC Water to help individuals and families maintain the basic services of electricity, gas and water services. 

blue emerg.jpg